How to Livestream our Services
We are happy to share these step-by-step instructions with you on how to Livestream our Shabbat Services at home. You can watch from any device that accesses YouTube, i.e. iPhone, Android phone, tablet, iPad, Computer, and many Smart TV’s.
To login to TBE’s Livestream and receive emails alerting you when we are streaming, follow these steps:
- Open your internet browser
- Go to YouTube.com
- Where it says “SIGN IN” (circled in RED above), click that button
- If you already have an account, sign into it. If you do NOT have an account, it will give you the ability to set one up with your email address
- In the YouTube Search Bar (highlighted in yellow above), type TEMPLE BETH EL SAN PEDRO LIVESTREAM
- To the right of the TBE Star, click SUBSCRIBE (circled in RED above). To the right of the button that should now say SUBSCRIBED, click the Bell. Select ALL (highlighted in YELLOW below)
- You will now receive an email with big red dots whenever TBE is streaming (as shown below).
- Simply open the email and click on the image in the middle to take you directly to Livestream. Enjoy!